Sunday 21 February 2010

Rollercoaster ride at 200nl and 400nl shot

Moved up to 200nl permanently and have been playing quite a lot of hands. I used to table select and choose soft tables but I've recently decided to play any table that's open as I want to play v the regs and anyone to improve my game.

I'm actually 12-tabling right now but I think I'm playing fine. I had a +1.5K session this morning where I ran ok. Don't know what the fuck happened but I ran uber uber bad in a session I played in the evening where I dropped 1.5K back omg. I lost like 8/8 flips and kept getting suckouts and coolers seriously I was like -1.5K below in EV for the whole session. I haven't run very good since moving up to 200nl but I've still been able to grind out a 1.5ptbb/100 win rate. I do hope this improves soon as I feel like I'm completely crushing the tables!

Worth mentioning is a brief shot I took at 400nl today as I was kind of tilted by the nittyness at 200nl.

Managed to get JJ in v player who had 3bet preflop consecutively in the past 5 hands button v SB and obviously he has QQ and holds.

FTP has this run it twice feature and I had it on when my 2nd stack off hand happened, UTG opens and I flat in BB with AKhh. Flop is 7c 3h 2h and I c/r and call shove v 67ss.

We run it twice and I brick both times!

Run soooooooooo good. All in all I played 6 hours today 0 > +1.5K > 0 > -1K

Bigtime below EV, ffs where's the long run?

No comments:

Post a Comment