Tuesday 2 June 2009

100NL

Realised yesterday that I had 3.8k online and maybe being a bit of a bankroll nit still playing 50NL and I was probably good enough to beat 100NL so decided to move up.

Started out pretty bad dropping 350 dollars along the way. A bit of fps and a few coolers, KQd v A2d on Jd8dTs9d all in, 22 v AT on AT29 all in river A and some smaller pots.

Played a bit today and recouped most of the losses. Felt good and played well.
NSD a bit of a problem. Not able to be dominating as much as I do at 50NL. It's weird how I can't handread as well at 100NL because villains take weird lines with hands. Like when they bet on the turn 3h4h5hJh after flop went check check and they were the pfr and in position on the flop, I stack off with Kh thinking they would always cbet the Ah.

Sometimes villains take weird lines with 1 pair hands, turning them into bluffs and it really confuses me at times. I realise a lot of 50NL players are more straightforward while a lot of the 100NL players like to play tricky and do reverse things.

Hopefully I'll settle at 100NL soon and be able to become a 100NL reg.

No comments:

Post a Comment