Monday 18 May 2009

Heads Up Cash

So I was looking at my PokerTracker database like always just fooling around with it.

And I realised my heads up cash for 50NL was negative 20 dollars on Full Tilt. And so I decided to play a few hands and get it back into the green.

What I realised was having played and thought about the game so much I have improved quite a lot over the past 2-3 weeks and when I rocked up the tables I felt so good at handreading, heads up was actually easy.
















The last hand where my showdown plummets was a hand where I got gutterballed which explains the drastic fall.

Then after this heads up session I went on to play some 6-max on Stars and after playing the heads up games I felt refreshed and was able to handread amazingly.

I feel like my game has changed so much over these past 2-3 weeks. Especially handreading and winning the non-showdowns.

Growing as a poker player?

No comments:

Post a Comment